2007年11月27日 星期二

林怡君 HW4 u1587 If

Part I

About the Bluemen performance
A. Transcribe the complete text.

Your attention please

Thank you for choosing earth as your planetary vehicle

We hope you enjoy the many wonderful features of this planet as you hurtle through the cosmos

Please note, however, that in the event of continued inaction in the face of global warming

Your seat cushion can be use as a flotation device

Also, please take a moment to locate this planet's emergency exits

As you can see, there aren't any

Earth, to America

Can you hear?

Sending out a message, loud and clear

Can you hear?


B. What do you think of this performance?
I think that the bluemen performance is a kind of alarming of the environment protection. Its' about time to raise up to save this earth. With modern technology like cars, motorbikes, and factory producing the pollutions, humanbeings has hurt the earth badly since the 19th century. So we could not go on our destruction. We need to do something to change the world. First, try to use the air conditioner less; it's very healthy for us to sweat in summer. Second, read daily news online instead of reading newspapers, in this way we could cut fewer trees everyday. Third, no matter what kind of the resource, we all need to cherish it. Don't waste anything!!!


Part II

About global citizenship
A. In what ways do you think you are already a global citizen?

I think when I born on earth I already became a global citizen.
B. How can you become a better global citizen?

Be a global citizen, I should care what is happening around the world and what can I do to help or improve is plant I live on. In this way, I think I can become a better global citizen.


沒有留言: