2007年11月22日 星期四

u1587 Homework 4

曹家賢 HOMEWORK 4 u1587 Group Echo
Transcribe the complete text.
Your attention please
Thank you for choosing earth as your planetary vehicle
We hope you enjoy the many wonderful features of this planet as you hurtle through the cosmos
Please note, however, that in the event of continued inaction in the face of global warming
Your seat cushion can be use as a flotation device
Also, please take a moment to locate this planet's emergency exits
As you can see, there aren't any
Earth, to America
Can you hear?
Sending out a message, loud and clear
Can you hear?
What do you think of this performance?
I have seen some of the bluemen's performances before. Before, I thought nothing of the
Bluemen, I though they were just a group who does wierd actions and music, but after
watching the video lots of thought came to my mind. With the rythm and some scenes
of consequence the pollution have made going on, it deeply went into my heart, it
stimulates deep thoughts.I think this performance is excellent, it is full of meanings.
In what ways do you think you are already a global citizen?
I think as long as we live in the same planet earth, we are all global citizens. The difference
is just that how conscientious we are at doing our part in helping the earth. Maybe I haven't
done much, but when I see garbage that are not mine around me, I would pick it up no
matter whose it was. But I know there are more things that could be done to improve our
environment.
How can you become a better global citizen?
There are heaps of things that could be done. For example, recyle our rubbish, take the bus
instead of using our own motor bikes or cars, using our own dining utensils instead of
disposable ones ... and a lot more.

沒有留言: