2007年11月22日 星期四

曹家賢u1587作業三

Homework 3 曹家賢 U1587 Group E

After having a good look at the CEF, I clearly though about my English ability. In Reading, I think I'm at level B2 or C1. In Listening/Speaking, maybe I'm at level B2. But I think my listening ability is better than speaking, maybe it is because i am lack in confidence.

Specific goal:

I would like to speak English fluently without having to think about what i am about to say before speaking. Another goal I would like to add is for myself to be more serious in accomplishing my goals.

Specific Actions:

How i am going to achieve this goal is to

  • 1. by following this class, i believe my English ability will improve very soon
  • 2. listen to English songs and follow the lyrics
  • 3. clear out more time to follow my plans

I haven't really followed any of the plans because i have been busy doing some other activities. I haven't made much changes in my goal and actions because I am not sure if I can accomplish them. Well...I believe if I am more diligent, I will soon achieve my goals.

沒有留言: