2007年10月18日 星期四

張鳳羚-My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan

My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan for 2007-2008 School Year

I always set some goals at the beginning of a new year , but seldom did I really achieve those goals. To say is always much easier than to do something. Since I’m a college student right now , I wish that I can really finish my plan.
I attend a school club called AIESEC. It’s a international organization. The members of it spread over the world . Students there are quite eloquent , I hope I can also be like them. I have already taken some of their classes . I want to become one of their organizers and play an important role in some activities.
I am a cadre in my class now. I’m still thinking about what can I do for this class. I have compassion. I want to contribute to my class. There are 101 students in my department. I have not get to know all of them. I wish that I can be a good friend of everyone. I believe that we will have a lot of good time in the future.

沒有留言: