2007年11月5日 星期一

陳怡介 Homework3 u1587 JJ

After I checked the CEF,I guessed I am in B2 between C1,but I haven't speak English regularly for a lone time.And I am afraid that the feeling of speaking English might has gone away from me.(I am really worried about it seriously>_<)
To find the feeling of speaking English back,I think I should use some useful tips again...
WAIT!! I heard there are many people are asking me what are those useful tips??
well...I am not going to talk about it ( people yelling: guilty!! guilty!! ) at first, but now I am here and I want to deliver you guys some useful skills .
  • 1.Speak English as loud as you can when you are practising, and don't hold an egg in your mouth.WHY?? If the voice you spoke is too small to be heard, then the one who is communicating with you would think"" it is because your English is very poor,so you are afraid of speak out loud??" so SAY OUT LOUD PLEASE
  • 2.Speak English as often as you can(don't tell me that you don't have a friend speak English,at least you can NAG to yourself !!) ,for example when you are taking shower ...something like this(use your imagination XD)
  • 3.Watch more English TV program ,I mean : if there's a opportunity to choose version,try English version in the first time,do not give up yourself at the beginning.
If you have any question, talk to me during the class, maybe we can have some interaction .

沒有留言: