2007年11月10日 星期六

廖學民 Homework 4 (u1587 HOW)

PART I. About The Bluemen Performance
A. TRANSCRIBING
Your Attention Please. Planetary VEHICLE, we hope you enjoy the many wonderful features of this planet, as you hurtle to through the cosmos.
PLEASE NOTE, however, that in the event of continued inaction in the face of GLOBAL WARMING.
Your seat cushion can be used as a flotation device, also, plaeae take a moment to locate this planet's EMERGENCY EXITS, as you can see, there aren't any.
EARTH TO AMERICA!
CAN YOU HEAR?
SENDING OUT A MESSAGE, LOUD AND CLEAR.
CAN YOU HEAR?
B.
I thought this video was something about MUSIC initially. However, it turned out to be an appeal to all the human being to face the Global Warming problem.
The Bluemen is really somebody in my viewpoint , they know how to remind the public to face with the serious problem which had been ignored for many years.
With facetious filming implements such as pipes and tubes, the main issue would definitely imprint in people's mind.I think that I am deeply affected by this performance since that I am now living in the global village, and I would try my best to protect it.
The performance is really impressive anyway.
PART II About global citizenship
A.
I view myself as a qualified global citizen because I am eager to know the latest episode about global environment, and I pay lots of attention to the critical situation between countries which may triggered some war at any moment.
However, the main reason that makes me think myself a global citizen is being affected by the world trend deeply, which governs my attitude toward the globe.
B.
To become a better global citizen, I should try to affect others and give them an optimistic but realistic notion toward all the thing on the planet we called Earth, by behaving like one.As we know, the information is spreading miraculously, so I could use the advantage of it to send out messages like "Orphanage-caring" and "Forest-rebuilding" whatever could do some payback to the world.

沒有留言: