2007年12月28日 星期五

廖學民HW6---The meaning of Christmas to me---Group How

There are many festivals that people celebrate, and Christmas is one of the favorite festivals that I am really fond of. It is a very special day in the year that is because it somehow means another new year is waiting for me. Christmas always gives me a sweet atmosphere which I can easily smell it everywhere when Christmas is coming. On the street, Christmas trees and all kinds of decorations show up in my eyes and that makes me feel happy. When Christmas comes, I like to be with my friends, sharing all the happiness.
Although Christmas is a foreign festival, now I consider it an important day that we must celebrate on December

____________________________________________________________________________________
怎樣減少垃圾信?只要看到垃圾信,立即按下「這是垃圾信」按鈕,垃圾信剋星幫助你清除你信箱垃圾。

沒有留言: