2007年12月26日 星期三

鄭星佑-The meaning of X'mas to me-u1587-Echo

The meaning of X'mas to me used to be nothing before,because my home is located in the country.
I think it is a cultural difference between countryside and city,so my family celebrate traditional festivals,such as "Dragon Boat Festival","Moon Festival"or other else,but we seldom celebrate western holidays.
However,when I was a high school student,I moved out and rented a house with my friend near our school for the convenience of study.
At that time,whenever a western festival comes,we often go out for fun and celebrate it by some activities we planned.
I remember that when X'mas comes,the train station is always decorated with cristmas trees or some colorful lamps,and on that day,My friends and I will go eating somthing special and see a movie,then back to our dorm on foot accompanied by the atmosphere of X'mas.
We often walk as well as sing all the way,don't care about what other people think of us.
The meaning of X'mas to me meant nothing before,but now,I consider it to be a festival which I can have fun with my friends and enjoy the peaceful night.

1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

You should post this on your personal blog, not the class blog. Nontheless, I wish you a productive and happy winter vacation.