2007年12月26日 星期三

林怡君 u1587 HW5

A creative person

Thomas J. Hanks is the most creative person to me.


I adored him since I was a teenage.
I love his acting, his attitude toward his career, especially the role he plays.
His roles usually have some hard time to go, they have to face the biggest fear in their life.
In Philadelphia, Thomas J. Hanks plays a gay who had AIDS and be dismissed on his job. The story describes how he struggle to get his job back, & how he face death.
In The Terminal, he plays a passenger whose country suddenly collapsed and he was stick in the airport. It's cool that he acts as he is a foreign speaker of America, having strange accent and can't read English.

Watching his movie, I can often feel what he what to tell to audience. Thomas J. Hanks is the most creative person to me.

沒有留言: