2007年10月25日 星期四

張致柔-

My parent think that English is an important language,and so do I.
Thay always want me to learn at least one hour English before I go to bed,
so I decided to read Harry Poter -English edition to improve my English ability.
Though there are many words I don’t know,
but reading can not only let me remember a new vocab more quickly but also improve my reading ability.
Biside if I have time I often listen to ICRT,
they’re English communications sre very colerful and not that difficult,
but when it come to the news report,
what difficult thing imerage!
They report the news with the spead that I can barely listen clearly,
so I hope that I can follow that spead so I can know what the news us surely about,
and I also hope that I can expend my English vocab in this semester.

沒有留言: