2007年10月25日 星期四

李韋樺-My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan

My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan for 2007-2008 School Year

Since English is an international language, I made several plans to improve my English ability.

First, I would watch CNN every morning before going to school. In this way, I can not only improve my listening ability but also know what is happening around the world.

Second, even though I don't have any foreign friends, I would grab some chances to talk to foreigners on the road. It sounds interesting to talk to strangers!

Then, I would read some English magazines like Advenced to improve my reading ability and to learn more vocabularies. After all, the more words I know, the easier it will be to read English articles.

Also, if possible, I would write either English diaries or English essays frequently (maybe 2~3 times a week), since WRITING is the weakest ability among these four abilities (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) to me.

These are just the plans I made. I hope I could reach these goals!!

沒有留言: