2007年10月24日 星期三

邱嘉珍--untitled

After two and half monthes, my English proficiency decreased a lot.
I planned to regain and polish it by following steps.
I hope that I can really be diligent enough to carry them out.

First, read ADVANCED, my senior high school English teacher encouraged us to subsribe for one year, everyday and try not to consult a dictionary when facing words I don't understand. Furthermore, read some literature written by Edgar Allan Poe to increase my adjectives. I heard from my second older sister that no one can compete with him in using specific adjectives.

Second, find some days regularly waching CNN or News in English in 民視 to improve my English listening proficiency and read New York Time in 聯合 newspaper every Monday to increase my vocabulary in news English. I think that knowing what happens in the world is also important and related to me.

Third, join an English Corner practicing my Eglish speaking proficiency. Also, discuss with friends during class discussion time was included. Moerover, I've joined a club called AIESEC, an international club. Maybe I can communicate with the trainee who comes from Brazil as often as possible.

The last, exchange experience with my second older sister who majors in Engish in NTUT and also with my friends. Perhaps they'll give me some advice for improving my English proficiency more effectively and more efficiently.

After one-year study, I hope that I can pass the GEPT 中高級.
That's my comprehensive English enhancement plan for 07 to 08 school year.

沒有留言: