2007年12月2日 星期日

楊舜帆home work3

home work3楊舜帆u1587"ECHO"

Through precise assessment, I consider both my English listenig
and reading ability B1(threshold).
This summer vacation I took a studying trip to
New Zealand. Although NZ was a colony of Great British
and uses English which is a little diffrent from American
English as a dominant language, I could still conversate
with Kiwis(people live in NZ). My biggest problem in
listening is that I can't understand what thay are
talking about when they speak quickly.

Sometimes I went shopping myself after language school,
I always looked around finding some words I didnt know through logos of shops
to prove my vacabulary ability.Moreover, I went to the movies
once a week. It really worked to enhance my listening
ability.The more I learned, the less I cant understand
both in reading and listening. Accordingly, I regard
my English ability both in reading and listening B1.


沒有留言: