2007年12月3日 星期一

楊舜帆homework 4

homework 4 楊舜帆 u1587 "ECHO"

Part I. About the Bluemen performance

A. Transcribe the complete text.

Your attention please. Thank you for choosing Earth
as your planetary vehicle. We hope you enjoy the many
wonderful features of this planet as you hurtle through
the cosmos. Please note, however, that in the event of
continued inaction in the face of global warming, your
seat cushion can be used as a flotation device. Also,
please take a moment to locate this planet's emergency
exists. As you can see, there aren't any. Earth.
To America! Can you hear? Sending out a message loud
and clear. Can you hear?

B. What do you think of this performance?

what an amazing performance I've ever seen!
They technically indicated the deterioration of global
warming in an innovative way. They used the spurting-tube
of truck as a strong beat of the background music.They
always expressed some ideas with a sense of humor.In that,
we would be more easier to figure out what they are
trying to clear up.

Part II. About global citizenship
A. In what ways do you think you are already a global citizen?
In many aspects, I think I'm already a global citizen.
First of all, I usually get the latest affairs around the
world from internet.As a result, I know what's happening
all of the world. Second, according that English and
Chinese are both the most dominant languages in the world
temporarily and I've already learned Chinese, I determined to
master in English.

B. How can you become a better global citizen?
In my opinion, as long as I know there's disasters in some places,
I should not only feel pity for what agony those refugees
are experiencing but give they a hand.
There are some fundations raising funds in school for those
refugees in other countries. If I had any chances, I would
donate my allowance. Even if it's small numbers to me,
it will save one or more children in the other side of
the earth.


沒有留言: