2007年12月2日 星期日

楊舜帆HOMEWORK 2

HOMEWORK 2 楊舜帆 u1587 "ECHO"

My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan for 2007-2008 School Year


Undeniablly, English is one of the most dominant languages
in the world. As a result, learning it should be arranged
in our life plan in order to become more competetive in the
future.I would like to be capable of talking with foreigners in
English fluently.

well..first of all, I made it a rule listening to
the English radio ICRT about 20~30minutes every night.
Through the conversation I heard, I would do my best
to realize what they are talking about and repeated once.
second, in my opinion, I think that if learning attatched
to interest, it'll be more easier to learn efficiently.
so I usually watch HBO on weekend or whenever I'm free
after school.Not only listening but speaking ability has
improved owing that there's a lot of words, called speaking
English, they said in the movie never appeared in formal
article.
third, I'll be concentrated in English listening class

___________________________________________________________________
體驗全新Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0 - 馬上體驗

沒有留言: