2007年12月5日 星期三

張致柔HW U1587 IF 49685006

A creative person
When talk about a creative person,the first person that come up my mind is my grandmother.She is very creative because she can do lots of things.She can cooks many different kind of food,weaves sweaters,and makes clothes.I had remember that when I am in the elementary school,the sweater which I wore was always weaved by her!She can makes dumplings,noodles,rice dumplings and many other kind of things that can make by flour.The food my grandmother makes is so delicious that every one who had ever ate them say that my grandma can own a shop to sold them.The most delicious thing I think are rive dumplings!I had ate some famous rice dumpling before,but I think the one my grangma makes mas the most delicious!And the last thing way I think my grandmother is a creative person is that although she is old,she try to learn many new things!It's hard for one to learn more new things when they are that old!


1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

Some idiomatic uses: People knit sweaters, weave cloth. They don't weave sweaters. If you are an excellent cook, you can open up a restaurant. Owning a restaurant isn't the same as running it. A restaurant is a place where food is served. A shop is a place where things are made or fixed. I thought I just bring these up for your information.