2007年12月5日 星期三

廖學民 Homework-u1587-Team How

When it comes to creativity, JerryC flashes through my mind in the first second.
JerryC is a Taiwanese guitarist and composer,and he is well known for his song Canon Rock, a rock arrangement of Pachelbel's Canon in D chord.
Not only has the web cam video been viewed for over 10 million times in a year, but also guitarists all over the world have been competing to imitate and challenge his playing.
I think he is creative because that he got the motivation to arrange Canon into a rock version after watching the Korean movie "My Sassy Girl"
and there is few of us would do such an arduous thing like that.
He is one of the artists who I am adored, and I adore him not just because the performing skill, but also the persistance he had.
By the way, web users in Mainland China even called him "the glory of ethnic Chinese". I think I feel the same way, too.
YOUTUBE LINK the rock version re-arranged by Jerry and play by guitarists all over the world. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWl_5NujBw&feature=related
JerryC is the 4th person showed up in this vid, he is in white T-shirt.


沒有留言: