2007年10月31日 星期三

陳俊廷-Homework 3 'U1587' 'Fantastic 6'

I think I stand in A2 to B1 in CEF. My big problem is that I seldom talk(not reading) in english in the past.That's also why I failed in GEPT middle rank at oral exam. English Corner is really a good way to solve it, but I had already filled up my space time on Monday. In the next semester I will know that I need to put a room for it first.

Specific actions:

  1. Preview 【Reading for the Real World 3】and【Summit 1】every Tuestay.
  2. Watch Desperate Housewives at least once a week.
  3. Listen to Global Voice at least three articles a month.


Has already attempted:

Desperate Housewives: 1

Global Voice: Brown energy?

Enslish songs: Our lives (The Calling - Two)

ESL reads slowly and clearly, I try the English Café 107 which talk about enterprise society responsibility and so on, what a pity is Learning Guide needs to pay money each month to watch.


沒有留言: