2007年10月31日 星期三

邱嘉珍SharonHomework 3, 3G

It has been a whole week since I finished my CEEP.
However, I have done NOTHING! Oh, that's so unbelievable to me.
Professor Tsao is right. It's time for me to revise it more realistic.

First, I'd like to spend two workdays and weekends reading ADVANCED.
And I want to read a book written by Alan Poe and a book my sister suggests me to read.(She said she'll give me the answer as soon as she can.)
Moreover, I'm going to pay great attention in English class X to learn some tips for figuring out main points and asking wh-questions.

Second, I'll choose one evening watching "News In English in 民視.( http://englishnews.ftv.com.tw/index.asp)"
I'll preview Summit1 because I almost can't understand the whole dialogue we listened to in class last week.
And I can nearly understand the dialogue we listened to on the website in class last week, too.
I only heard of strings of words spoken too quickly for me to differentiate every word or even every sentence.
(I delete watching CNN because I can not find it on my TV!
It's covered by another channel for reasons I don't know.
By the way, I also can't find NHK on my TV. What happened to my TV?)
Furthermore, I plan to read some news on New York Times in 聯合報.

Third, I'll grab every chance to talk with Coelho, the trainee from Brazil.
And I would like to join English Corner on Tuesday from 3 to 5 pm.
Also, I'll be more active in discussion during class times.

Last but not least, I hope I can pass GEPT 中高級 after carrying out the plan.

沒有留言: