2007年11月1日 星期四

陳虹安 HW3 - u5187 - Doughnut

Common European Framework
I think my CEF level is between B1 and B2 . Maybe reading ability is better ( B2 ) , because I have already had a large quantity of practices in senior high . But listening is weak . And I'm not really sure which level of speaking do I stand , since we don't have many opportunities to speak .

Revise my CEEP
My goal is still passing the GEPT中高級 .
The original plan need some adjustments and add something new .
This is the new plan after revised .

  • 1 . Reading Advance according to the schedule arranged by the magazine itself . Memorizing the new vocabulary .
  • 2 . Reading CNN ( made by LiveABC ) . Trying to learn the world news written in English . CNN's compact disk is really useful . Using it well can improve my listening and speaking ability indeed . ( and go to the real CNN website sometimes . )
  • 3 . Watching HBO ( or Star movies , Cinemax ) in my spare time . It's my interest and can learn English as well . They always use colloquial words , so it won't be too difficult to understand . I can find some interesting usage during their conversation , and it's fun !

These are workable and won't take too much time a day .
I hope I'll put my plan into practice .


沒有留言: