2007年11月2日 星期五

張致柔Homework 3 -u1587 - IF

My English Level In CEF-u1587-team IF
There are three different part in the CEF level-Understanding,Speaking,and writing,and there are another two parts in understanding and speaking.

After checking my English level,I think my listening and reading level are between B2-C1.
Though I cannot understand every vocab in news report, I can still understand the main ideal of the report,so I think my understanding part is between B2-C1,but close to B2. For the speaking part,I think my level is between B1-B2.

After I graduated from elementary school,the opportunity of communicating to foreigners had been decreasing, because my English teacher are foreigners.the last part is writing ability.
I think my English writing ability is the worse part in my English learning, because I can barely remember or understand the tence and grammar which I am using, so I think my level to the writing is B1-B2, and closely to B1!

Revise My Specific Goal

  • 1.Reading English novel that I can improve my reading ability.
  • 2.Listen to CNN and ICRT to improve my listening ability.
  • 3.Learn at least 500 new vocab.

沒有留言: