2007年11月1日 星期四

李韋樺-HW3 (CEEP 1.1)-u1587-team CHOCO

According to my CEEP (Homework 1), I should have done several things. However...

  • 1. I did watch CNN in the morning, but not every morning. Sometimes I link to their website (http://edition.cnn.com/) and take a look at the latest news. There are also some vedios on their website.
  • 2. I haven't had a chance to talk to foreigners. Maybe I should try that so called "English Corner" some time.
  • 3. I did read the English magazine Advanced for a few days, but did not keep on reading it. Maybe I should read it right after finish typing the blog!
  • 4. Well, I didn't write any English diaries or English essays in these days...

What a shame that I barely follow the plans I have made...

1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

This is something you could have posted on your personal blog. Especially what you read/watched/heard that are meaningful and inspiring to you.
Perhaps you can keep up with your blogging even during winter vacation--when no grading takes place. Have a productive winter vacation!