2007年10月31日 星期三

廖學民 homework3 49673091 Team HOW group E


I am writing new lyrics with the same melody of this song, singing it out loud now.
Trying hard to reach my goal, I realized that it is difficult to find words with the same rhyming, and it really depresses me.
Therefore, I think I would ask my elder sister for advice, whos major subject is English.
This song was performed by Adam Sandler in the movie "The Wedding Singer"
I remembered that the song was written when Adam was on his way getting her girl back, stopping her from marrying the wrong person.
I've seen the movie for about 20 times at least, and I am always affected by it, not just the songs but also the meaning behind the scene, which encouraged me to devote myself to what I want.
It is easier said than done, so I would try my best to write more songs in different languages.

(Please revise your statement again to be more specific on our homework3, not simply talking. You can do it on your blog, however) editor

沒有留言: