2007年11月13日 星期二

陳俊廷 - Homework 4 - u1587 - Fantastic 6

Part I About the Bluemen performance
A. Transcribe the complete text.

Your attention please. Thank you for choosing earth as your planetary vehicle. We hope you enjoy the many wonderful features of this planet. As your hurtle through the cosmos. Please note however that the event continued inaction in the face of Global Warming. Your seat cushion can be used as a flotation device. Also, please take a moment to locate this planet's emergency exits. As you can see, there aren't any. Earth to America! Can you hear? Sending out a message. Loud and clear. Can you hear?

B. What do you think of this performance?

I see a creative but somewhat weird performance. It catch my eyes when Blueman used their heads to beat tempo. Besides, it is ironic to wear a snorkel, break an iceberg when chimney exaust pollution.

Part II About global citizenship
A. In what ways do you think you are already a global citizen?

We live on the Earth, sharing the resources and environment. As the old saying goes: Love me, love my dog. It's more and more connecting in today. When I drop my garbage to somewhere else, I may think of that there's no somewhere else.

B. How can you become a better global citizen?

I can eat less red meat, use my own chopsticks rather than disposable, cherish my clothes, shoes or anything what I have, watch Google News(en) to take quick view about what's going on, and so on. All in all, care and appreciate for the Earth.

沒有留言: