2007年11月14日 星期三

余星輝Homework Blueman U1587 組別HOW 49673113

Blue Man's MV
At the very beginning of this MV,there are three blocks which has one man wearing blue paint respectively.
They hit their heads against the border of the block to make something like drum.Then,some words take place of the
man in the medial such as Your Attention Please. Planetary VEHICLE, we hope you enjoy the many
wonderful features of this planet, as you hurtle to through the cosmos. PLEASE NOTE, however, that in the event of
continued inaction in the face of GLOBAL WARMING.Your seat cushion can be used as a flotation device,
also, plaeae take a moment to locate this planet's EMERGENCY EXITS, as you can see, there aren't any.
EARTH TO AMERICA!
CAN YOU HEAR?
SENDING OUT A MESSAGE, LOUD AND CLEAR.
CAN YOU HEAR?

Moreover,there are some images appear with these words which are chimneies,traffic,and the melting iceberg.
These pictures stand for the message which send by earth.
I think the drum is the sound which try to wake human beings up.Wake human beings up from the violation of
our mother:earth.Foremore,the sentence "to locate this planet's EMERGENCY EXITS as you can see,there aren't any."
what A astonishing message. After all,this MV is not only something about Global warming but also something about
the compunction of human beings.
About global citizenship Since my parents have take apart of Tzu Chi Foundation,my family are accustomed to recycle any stuff which is still usiable.However,I think I am not a good global citizenship,because I still like to drink drink.Moreover,I didn't left no stone untured to understand how to improve and pretect our earth. How to become a better one I think I should be more active to make some difference instead of just recycle passivily.Fortheover, I should be more interested about any subject about earth.I can read more news about this subject,and take part in eco-awareness groups to do something for our earth.

沒有留言: