2007年11月14日 星期三

呂宜樺 - Homework 4 - u1587 - Team D

Part I About the Bluemen performance

A. Transcribe the complete text.
Your Attention Please
Thank You For Choosing Earth As Your Planetary Vehicle
We Hope You Enjoy The Many Wonderful Features Of This Planet As You Hurtle Through The Cosmos
Please Note However
That In The Event Of Continued Inaction In The Face Of Global Warming
Your Seat Cushion Can Be Used As A Flotation Device
Also
Please Take A Moment To Locate This Planet's Emergency Exits
As You Can See
There Aren't Any
Earth To America!
Can You Hear?
Sending Out A Message
Loud And Clear
Can You Hear?

B. What do you think of this performance?
In order to understand who they are
I went to their official website ( http://www.blueman.com/ )
It seems like they are a famous performing groups
I think this is an important thing that everyone should contribute to the Earth
Especially in the case of global warming is seriously now
As a well-known groups
They are more responsibility to promote the public
so I think this performance is very good
They did a good job

Part II About global citizenship

A. In what ways do you think you are already a global citizen?
In order to understand what is global citizen
I visit a lot of web page about global citizen
And I found the best explanation on this website
You can check it out
I think I'm already a global citizen
Because I care about this world
I care whether my actions make life better or worse for other people
And how I can change it for the better
I bring bags when shopping.
I rarely drink beverages as their containers were plastic
I love this planet I live in, I want it to get better

B. How can you become a better global citizen?
1.Buy fair trade
Fair Trade is when people who grow and produce food (ex: coffee &chocolate) and other products (e.g. clothing) are paid a fair price for their work. This helps make sure they have enough money to look after themselves and their families, and also makes sure that they work in safe conditions.
2.Stand up for people living in poverty
3.Get involved, in even the smallest way, in making the world a better place
4.Make recycling


沒有留言: