2007年11月12日 星期一

陳怡介HW4-u1587-JJ-

Part I

A.

Your attention please thank you for choosing earth as your planetary vehicle we

hope you enjoy the many wonderful features of this planet as you hurtle through the cosmos please note however that in the event of continued inaction in the face global warming your seat cushion can be flotation device also please take a moment to locate this planet's emergency exists as you can see there aren't any er er er er earth to America can you hear? Sending a message loud and clear can you hear??

B.

I have one blue man's album ,but I don't like it very much even though they play music with PVC instrument...I think this performance is cool, and it looks like pantomime.It tell us that there is only one earth, and not only we but our future generation all rely on it.If the global warming got worse then the south pole might melt.If the water became more the hurricane would become much more powerful like:Katrina、Rita、Wilma and so on....besides the see- level are raising too, and there are some famous tour spots will be under the water if the sea-level keep on raising for example:Maldive Islands、911monument、most of Florida、China、India....and so on will be under water.If anyone is interested in global warming, there are some movie talk about that.An Inconvenient Truth starring Al Gore .The 11th Hour starring Leonardo DiCaprio besides he is also one of script writers.

Part II.

A.

I have thought myself as a global citizen for a long time.I don't use plastic bag,and I only buy environment friendly goods.More important, I don't waste water ,food and paper.When I grow older I will take participate in "green organization".But the most difficult thing is to balance economics development and environment protection.

B.

Take public transportation instead of driving cars and motorcycles. Always turn off applications and faucet when you are

not using it.Resist low quality goods which is made in china, it is very immoral .

沒有留言: