2007年11月14日 星期三

陳寧U1587 Homework4 Attitude

Part1 About the Bluemen performance
A. Transcribe the complete text.
Your attention please
Thank you for choosing earth as your planetary vehicle
We hope you enjoy the many wonderful features of this planet
as you hurtle through the cosmos
Please note, however,
That in the event of continued inaction
In the face of global warming
Your seat cushion can be used as a flotation device
Also, please take a moment to locate this planet's emergency exits.
As you can see
There aren't any earth to American
Can you hear?
Sending out a message, loud and clear
Can you hear?
B. What do you think of this performance?
I think it's very special. That action is very powerful. They use a very different way to perform music. I like the way they show their idea to us. I was very impressed.
Part II about global citizenship
A. In what ways do you think you are already a global citizen?
I live on the Earth, so I love it. Because resources on the Earth aren't enough for us to use, people should share with each other. That's why we should economize on those we don't need.
B. How can you become a better global citizen?
I can throw garbage into garbage cans, take bus or MRT instead of ride motorcycle by myself, use less water, turn off applications when I don' have to use them.

沒有留言: